A minimum of a "YM" License is MANDATORY for ALL recreational level coaches
On-line Youth Module1 - Field Work
Appropriate activities for U6/U8 players
On-line material must be completed before attending the field session
San Marcos Youth Soccer will be hosting two Field Sessions for the Youth Module-1 Clinics this Summer:
- Saturday, July 19th from 8:30am to 11:00am at Walnut Grove South.
- Saturday, July 26th from 8:30am to 11:00am at Walnut Grove South.
You need attend only one of these sessions.
Youth Module 3 -
Appropiate activities for U10 and older recreational coaches.
- Saturday, July 19th from 12:00pm to 5:00pm at Walnut Grove South.
- Saturday, July 26th from 12:00pm to 5:00pm at Walnut Grove South.
- Methods of coaching
- Team Administration and Risk Management
- Prevention and Care of Injuries
- Coaching Tactics
- Coaching Technique
- Laws of the Game
- Development and Age Appropriate Activities
- Small-Side Games
Course Length: 5 hours total (2.5 hours in classroom and 2.5 hours of field work). Coaches must attend the full 5 hours to earn their YM3